Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 2 !!!

I woke up at around 8.

Having nothing to do,I actually observed the room.haha.It is a small but comfortable room with green-yellow-white striped wallpapers and a fan and a square clock on the wall.There is a huge green cupboard designed with a table in a corner where his sisters put their beautiful clothes and a desktop is placed on the table.Next to the table is a rack where he put his printer, guitar and some magazines.That is where i found the Reader Digest.haha.

Without buggering around,I went to take my bath.This time I knew how to open the door.hehe. When I was done,I saw him outside of the room,sleeping.I guess.So I continued with my reading. The story of "The seeker" touched me.The main character known as Conor trekked into the Himalayas to find the families of 24 " lost children".

Then,I heard his mum calling us for breakfast.He entered the room with a smile on his face,a smile that was really infectious,a smile that made me smile.haha.

"Jom breakfast."
"O..."

We went to the dining room.Wow,guess what?Our breakfast was homemade pancake and spagetti with hot milo.haha.I had never eaten homemade pancake before.YES,another new experience.(Stop laughing,I know it is funny to some of you.)I ate two of it.His mum and dad is very nice.They kept asking me to eat more.Same with his sisters.haha.

"Makan,Low.Jangan malu.Nanti lapar."

After breakfast,he surfed the net and played with his guitar while i just continued with the touching story.He asked me something.

"Low,semalam u buat apa?"
"Saya tengok Reader Digest."
"Ada orang tengok reader digest ke?"
"......????...." I don't understand.Why? Noone read reader digest?
"Bacalah..mana ada orang tengok?"

BOOM!!!!I was attacked.haha.He then told me to watch Tv if I was boring.I was not.haha.After a while,he fell asleep on the bed.It made me feel even more guilty to "steal" his bed.He must had a bad sleep yesterday.

After a while or may be longer,I heard his mum calling us to be down there for lunch.He woke up and asked me.

"Low,u lapar tak?Kalau lapar turun makan."
"Tak pa la.Saya tunggu kamu."

He fell asleep.A few seconds later,his mum called for us again.He replied...."ya......" softly and weakly.

"Kalau saya tak turun kamu berani turun dan makan tak?"
Well,obviously,NO!!!But i don't dare to say it.I just shaked my head lightly.
Then,he closed his eyes.I feel guitly again.So pity.Must be very tired.

Then,his sister came up to wake him up.I thought she was the one I saw the day before.Nope.She is Kak Ngah.The first day I saw Kak Long and Kak...wat should i said for the third sister?*0*He woke up but I don't dare to look into his eyes.I afraid that he will hate me...for his bed.Although I know he is not that kind of person.haha.Then,we went downstairs.

For the first time,I ate with his family and his brother-in-law.We ate rice with seafood cooked on a pot.....???....I don't actually know how to describe it....They put the seafood on a cooking utensil connected to electricity where the seafood are heated and cooked.The large size of the prawns caught my attention.Really big!!We ate the seafood together with some chilli saurce.I remembered how his dad started a conversation with me.

"Low biasa makan dengan tangan?"
"Tak."

And his mum kept asking him to add some rice and take some seafood to me.His sister said he is not really good at treating friend.But I think he had given me a lot as a friend.So i just smiled and again whispered a "thankyou" silently.I am grateful to them for preparing the food and allowing me to join them.

After that,he slept.And when the sky was getting darker and darker,I couldn't continue my reading as I can't see the words on the pages.And i don't dare to turn on his laptop to online.So..i just stood there for some time.haha.so stupid.

Then,I thought of Tv.I tried to change the channel from ASTRO RIA to AXN.Because I didn't understand the programme.Unfortunately,I didn't know how.I remembered it is something to do with 017.When i pressed 0 on the remote control.Guess wat?The whole Tv .....black and white stripes appeared.I was shocked.I tried to go back to the ASTRO RIA but to no avail.It was out of control.ARRRR!!!!!I don't know what to do.HELP!!

Just then his sister opened the door.And she pressed a button on the remote control which causes everything back to normal.It was still ASTRO RIA but i don't dare to change anymore.Neither did i know what number is it.It was an hour later when i finally understand what's wrong.I took the remote control of the television.......not the ASTRO's............

At night,his dad bring us to SUNITA SEAFOOD.I was so excited.haha.although i didn't show it.Oh my god!The food is nice.Haha.really nice.Fried sotong,fried prawns,tomyam,and two large-sized fish (i dunno the names).Wow!!!!I was so lucky.Again I should thank them profusely.but too bad,we can't finish it..Some rice and vegetables were left there.I would not stop eating until i finished all the leftovers if I was not stopped by his sister who afraid that I will get a stomachache later. Hahaha...what a caring family they are.

Then,we slept...and that's my day 2.I would have take a lot of photos with them if my hp can do that.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment